Wednesday, November 4, 2009

& in this moment I am happy... happy.


Last night, had the time of my life. I haven't had one of those in forever. Met up with Christina ! (yeah she came back to get stuff back to move it out to Texas) Tish, Liz, & Kyle. I seriously missed the old crew, nostalgia hovered over me. Time flies when you're having fun, summer was no exception. It's already November, & I feel the changes in the air :] The summer breeze is now turning into a winter chill. It's almost been a year, since I've met someone who had a big significance in my life. What ever we are now, can never define what we were or what we had become. I'm still living my life. I have another car, new phone, paying for things on my own... the next step is to move out. And everything I've accomplished by myself, I feel like I can do it. I'm thankful to God, seriously there are many times I've had my doubts after everything I've been through, but I never doubted my faith. I don't care what anyone says.

No comments: