Tuesday, December 15, 2009

all I wanted was you ... all I wanted was you.

I haven't updated in forever :]

Been busy working two jobs, & schooling it. It's mainly customer service / receptionist / front desk. It's interesting. I've also been working out again. It's strange because I really wanted the lvac job, because I wanted to be closer to Booface. I see him on occasion, I love our conversations. Even if it lasts for a few minutes or hours. Even if months, it were to fade, he really is one of my best friends. Speaking of "best friends", Fe-Fe hit me up... it seemed like I was avoiding his phone calls, but now-days I barely have time. It's nice to hear from him ever now & then, & even when I have to brush him off, lol. There's just people that'll always have a significance in your life, anytime you have a chance to even look back to see how far you've come to look at what's in front of you. I'm grateful, I'm at the place I'm at right now. I wouldn't have gotten so far without my faith. Eventually I'll have one job, & everything will fall into place. Right now I'm doing my thing. ((=

No comments: